Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Boys will be boys



This is my ever wonderful son getting staples out of his head. I would have the before and during posted but can't seem to get those photos from the cell to computer. So, he says he was playing football with the guys and was taken down. Not wanting to call his mother not even a block away, he walks two to his friends house. Washes up and then calls me. We pick THE BOY up at another friends house, who I called ahead of time to keep him there. 8 Staples and 5 hours later were home. A boy can never be man with out a trip to the ER is what I kept telling myself. This would never happen with my girls! Zoom in on the pics and you will his all the staples.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

k street said...

Wow is Anthony okay. How are you woman? Our new blog page is DeanandLeslie@blog.spot.com. Aparently I couldnt log into my old one. Miss you and your family!!!
Love
Leslie