Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another Tag from Meesa....

Tag
A. Attached or single? Total ball and chain but because he's totally in love with me, it's ok. Now if he would just marry me in the temple.
B. Best friend? They know who they are.
C. Cake or Pie? Super tart cherry pie or carrot cake. Pie needs to be warm with ice cream.
D. Day of Choice? Sunday. Church and naps are the best.
E. Essential item? Hair tie of some sort.
F. Favorite color? HOOKER RED!!
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears. I like dismember them.
H. Hometown? Mesa
I. Indulgence? Sewing as of late. Linden white chocolate truffles.
J. January or July? January, it's my birthday.
K. Kids? Three monkeys that I adore.
L. Life isn't complete without? Love.
M. Marriage date? 16th or 17th of May, not sure the year.
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers and 2 sisters and if we really want to get difficult...4 half brothers and counting, 1 step brother and 2 step sisters
O. Oranges or apples? oranges
P. Phobias? Don't think I have any.
Q. Quotes? As I have loved you love one another.
R. Reasons to smile? Don't need one. I just wake up that way.
S. Season of Choice? All of fall. The middle of winter. End of spring. Summer mornings.
T. Tag some peeps:1. Rach and Stacy (maybe then shell update her blog) and Anthony
U. Unknown fact about me? I don't like having to be "strong" and overcoming all. Sometime I want to taken care of.
V. Vegetable? Red peppers.
W. Worst habit? The love of yummy food.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, rays make super villains.
Y. Your favorite food? Anything I don't have to cook.
Z. Zodiac sign? Capricorn

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Hi Monica,

I found you through Rachel's blog and I'm so glad! I love you list, and your other posts. I have always thought you were soooo funny. Your family is lucky and so are those nursery kids.

The Gordons said...

HEY PREGO LEGO MY EGGO!! YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG! THIS IS A DEMAND! DO IT NOW!!! RIGHT NOW!!

I Heart your face!