Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dance? Dance. Dance!

The girls end of the season dance recital. When we heard we had a dance instructor in the ward, we saw opportunity! Aria wasn't hear a month before I asked her to teach our girls. She was so good at getting the dancers to want to be there. It was exciting to watch my girls practice/critic each other during the home practices. Saying things like "not like that Alicia" or "your going to fast Anita." I hope they never stop being goofy. Look at them and how beautiful they are but most of all how happy. It was so terribly hard when I was a girl, can you imagine what it's like for them now? If I can just help them build their confidence or find outlets when they can build it now, before the real trials of life begin, hopefully they get up faster when knocked down. Look at their faces. Don't they just say "world, your not going to get me down!"



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Gordons said...

Are you kidding me?!! They are so huge and so beautiful! I miss them! I love you Nini and Alicia! You guys look like Prima Ballerinas!