Apparently I don't have enough pictures of my brother-in-laws posted. So here it is. Josh & Josh. My sisters did a good job in picking their mates. Even if they can't seem to control their body functions. I can't wait until they come visit. The entry wall is waiting for Josh on the right to paint it. Hopefully they come at the same time to build the garden planter I've always wanted. What great in-laws I have! On the real though... they are both hard working and loving men. We're a better family because of them. Love you J&J.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAHAHAHA! Yes they both have really bad gas! Probably backed up poop. Anyway, yes mom will probably kill me but that's ok. Please do come home. I just sanitized your room so its germ free. I scrubbed the carpets sooooo hard! Ok maybe come now!!!! I love you!
I miss you...can you please come home? Please?? I'm having Mica withdrawals! Come homw right now! Ok its settled! Dinner at mom's and you have to bring watermelon cake. Love you and I'll see you in about what...4 hours?
Hey Mica! I love your guts! I'm glad that Meesa led me to your blog. Now, I can stalk you!!! Muwah-ha-ha-ha! Just kidding. How are you though!? I miss you. When are you going to come and visit again?
Post a Comment