Before.
After.
This is Nana. Jill and I took one look at her and said "makeover!" Nana's hair was supposed to be shorter but we made a mistake of letting a Spanish speaking beautician cut her hair. Hey mom, remember this day. Nana and mom hadn't spoken in long time until this day. After the makeover, I took Nana with me to pick up my mom from work. In all fairness I did call my mom ahead of time and told her I had a surprise for her. Only she thought it was Jill who I had flown in from Utah earlier that day. Could have swor my mom's heart stopped when she saw Nana sitting on the passager side of her car. It was great!
Hey mom, it was all Jills idea.
This is Meesa and her Josh. I like this brother-in-law too. I was lucky to get a picture of their faces though. Meesa and Josh have this face locking disease that makes it hard for them to eat, talk, breath, move without their toungs being locked together.

1 comment:
Holy Cow!! I mean literally ....vaca! Out of all the pictures you couldn't find a more attractive one where my gut is eating nana? Maybe change this picture and send me some of yours so I can put them on my blog.. Love you!
Post a Comment